Just have been gotten an interesting link from Parker distributor for their Gold Cap Pumps interactive online software:
Here you can:
- take a look at how different valves work internally in the pump;
- check schematic for each pump’s option and size;
- learn the terminology of pump internal components;
- watch the video and download PowerPoint presentation about these pumps;
- at the bottom of this software, you can find a link to the eConfigurator.
- Gold Cap pumps are pretty complicated, so any additional info like this is always helpful.
- It will be awesome if the pumps schematics can be downloaded in DXF format to integrate into my projects.
Here is the video with presentation info about this pump:
Here is the link to eConfigurator for these pumps and reference materials (catalogues, drawings, schematics).