HYDAC, a leading manufacturer in the fluid power industry is seeing to fill an Applications Engineer position for our Compact Hydraulics division at our Glendale Heights location.
• Work closely with the product managers to support application designs on appropriate product lines.
•Maintain new and existing products/processes for continual improvement.
• Creation and maintenance of manufacturing processes relative to product line.
• Provide technical instruction to technicians or their personnel as required.
• Act in a support role for Product Managers.
• Prepare/Review customer quotations.
• Present information and respond to questions from group managers, clients and customers.
• Minimum of 1 -3 years in related industry.
• Bachelor Degree in a Technical Field Required, Engineering Degree Preferred.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
• Fluid Power Specialist Certification a Plus.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefit package. EOE
Link to job post: http://www.hydac-na.com/sites/hydac-na/About-US/Careers#