Title: Project Hydraulic Engineer
Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
Company: Wetherill Engineering, Inc.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wetherill Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a full time Drainage Project Engineer in our Raleigh, NC location.
- Provide drainage on all project aspects associated with conceptual planning, detailed engineering designs, and preparation of construction plans.
- Coordinate design development and assist in providing technical direction to the scope of projects.
- Perform hydrology/hydraulic analysis for the design and construction of transportation projects.
- Responsible for drainage design, including, but not limited to the design of open/closed storm drainage, culverts, bridges and erosion control.
- Perform storm water management system and pond design.
- BS in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- North Carolina P.E. license a plus.
- Have at least 5+ years of transportation hydraulic design experience, preferably, with a focus on NCDOT Projects.
- Proficient in MicroStation and Geopak.
- Have working knowledge of NCDOT Guidelines for Drainage Studies and Hydraulic Design and the FHWA Hydraulic Design Manual.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
- Strong communication skills in dealing with clients and peers.
Wetherill Engineering was established in 1993 to provide specialized transportation planning and design services including utility relocation and design, civil / site engineering, hydraulics, traffic control plans, construction engineering inspection, and land surveying. Please visit our web site at www.wetherilleng.com to learn more about our expanding firm.
Position offers full benefits and a salary negotiable based on experience.
Wetherill Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume via e-mail with salary requirements. Please also indicate if you are a US citizen or if not, state your immigration status.