- Participation within our engineering team as designer, project manager and technical supporter of our products and systems.
- Adapt/customize standard company system designs to new customer application requirements.
- Create and modify equipment and fluid system schematics and associated BOM’s using cad and other applicable systems.
- Coordinate and execute projects on time within budget and scope.
- Troubleshoot and solve customer requests for assistance with functional equipment problems.
- Coordinate and provide technical support and direction to the field service team.
- Assist with start-up and commissioning of equipment at customers facilities.
- Configure new fluid systems and estimate costs to support new project sales/proposal efforts.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent Hydraulic/Fluid Power training major.
- 5+ years’ experience desired but qualified entry level applicants will be considered.
- Must be able to read fluid system schematics, bills of materials and have a solid understanding of fluid circuits.
- Must be familiar with commercially available fluid system components such as pumps, valves, filters, accumulators, etc.
- Must have “hands-on” fluid system commissioning experience and be willing to travel occasionally for short-term field or site start-up assignments in North America.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent computer skills. Cad system skills (AutoCAD and SolidWorks) are highly desirable.
- Company Benefits
- Employees enjoy a competitive salary, paid vacation, continuing education assistance and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, prescription drug, dental and vision plans.
Link to job post: https://tes.net/career_center/dodisp.asp?pNum=ENG028636