Title: Inside Sales
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Company: Norcan Fluid Power
Job Type: Full-time
We are currently adding to our team in Saskatoon! If you are a team player who thrives in a busy “get it done” environment then we want to speak to you. The Inside Sales position is focused on providing customer service for a broad range of incoming and outgoing hydraulic parts over various industries in the Saskatchewan territory. The hydraulics industry is dynamic, unique, and this is a significant opportunity for the right person. If you like to work smart and have a passion for both internal and external customer service and sales we would like to hear from you.
Norcan Fluid Power, established in 1974, has emerged as Western Canada’s premier supplier of hydraulic components and expertise with eight locations from Winnipeg to Langley.
Our focus on quality and service is the corner stone of our business. Norcan’s product lines are second-to-none, we sell and service some of the best brands in the industry including, Bosch Rexroth, Gates, ASA Hydraulik, and MP Filtri Canada.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches, with an eye for overall branch business development
- Respond to incoming inquires from customers in a professional manner
- Recognize opportunities to develop business and solve customers’ problems
- Order entry with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues as they arise
- Continuously update product knowledge in ever changing environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Integrity, vision, professionalism and passion are key components of this position
- Strong knowledge of distribution sales principals, methods, practices and techniques
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be very computer literate with knowledge of all standard Microsoft Office programs
- Comply with all Policies and Procedures, work rules, and standard operating procedures
- Safeguard the interests of the business, our people and our customers
- These are representative duties and responsibilities which are not all encompassing and may change from time to time
- Valid Class 5 Drivers Licence is required
Qualification and Experience
- At least 3 experience in a similar Inside Sales/CSR role, ideally in sales focused hydraulics organization
Service desk in a busy office environment.
This is a full-time permanent recruitment with a competitive compensation package including benefits.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
Norcan is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment opportunities.
Contact Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
While we thank all applicants for their interest in Norcan Fluid Power, we will only contact short listed candidates.
Link to job post: https://norcan.shop/InsideSalesSaskatoon