Title: Hydraulic Specialist – Cylinders
Location: Prince George, BC, Canada
Employer: Finning International Inc.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world’s largest Caterpillar dealer. We are currently looking for a dedicated Hydraulic Specialist who will be responsible for the assembly and disassembly of cylinders on a variety of Caterpillar general line products, based in Prince George. You will be responsible and involved in all aspects of hydraulic cylinder rebuild and repair.
If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented, have a mechanical aptitude and a valid driver’s license, then you are exactly who we are looking for!
- Disassemble, assemble, rebuild and repair all sizes of hydraulic cylinders
- Work with large machinery and tooling to facilitate rebuilds
- Troubleshooting and problem solving with heavy equipment
- 2 years of previous experience working around heavy equipment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of CAT equipment would be an asset
- Analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office programs
- Valid drivers license with a clean drivers abstract
NOTE: Shift work will be required
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Link to job post: https://finning.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job…