Title: Mechanical Engineering / Fluid Power Specialist
Location: Ajax, Ontario, Canada
Project Engineer to support the Test Department’s Hydraulic Operational Requirements
- •Lead the problem-solving process to provide technical solutions and expert hydraulic support to cross-functional test teams.
- •Provide analysis and design concepts for hydraulic test systems.
- •Design, install, commission and operate mechanical/hydraulic test equipment including PLC programming and automation.
- •Prepare specifications and procure equipment and materials.
- •Create technical reports, operational instructions, maintenance instructions and drawings for new and existing hydraulic test rigs.
- •Develop department operational procedures ensuring compliance with corporate and industry codes, standards and safety requirements.
- •Research and maintain up-to-date Test Engineering Hydraulic knowledge and Industry trends.
- •Lead or participate in various Budgeting, Continuous Improvement and Health, Safety and Environment projects.